The Resilient Teacher Podcast Trailer (TRAILER)Jun 27, 2022
- instead of feeling burned out, frustrated, and drained from the never-ending to do's of being an educator
- instead of feeling overwhelmed, unsupported, overworked, and under-appreciated
- instead of feeling like there was never enough time in the day or a way to stay consistent with your self-care with everything that you have to do for your students
....you had a podcast that leaves you feeling reignited, re-energized, and supported so that you could reclaim your time, squash stress, and continue making an effective and everlasting impact on your students and people you love without sacrificing yourself and your mental health?
- Connect with me on Tiktok @msprincessteach
- Get to Know Brittany Blackwell, M.Ed.
MORE ABOUT THE RESILIENT TEACHER PODCAST:
The Resilient Teacher Podcast is the show that will give overwhelmed educators the support, tools, and mindset to reduce teacher burnout and keep teaching sustainable. Each week, Brittany Blackwell, M.Ed. & her guests will share inspiration and actionable steps to avoid or recover from the dreaded teacher burnout. You'll be inspired to individualize self-care and learn to prioritize your well-being and mental health, all while making a bigger impact on your classrooms and community.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.