Four Must Have Ways to Make Back to School Season Stress-Free (Ep. 9)Aug 09, 2022
Are you stressed, worried, anxious, overwhelmed with the back to school season? It's no surprise because back to school season can be an overall smack in the face.
Think about it, we go from easy, breezy mornings of getting ready as slowly as we want to, lounging on the couch, sipping our coffee slowly and easing into our days. All the way to the hustle and bustle, beating morning traffic, dropping off kids, and rushing into our classrooms to set up for our days. It’s a shock.
There are four methods we can use to help make our back to school season stress-free and that's what we are diving into in Episode 9!
Beginning this Friday, there will be BONUS Episodes on Fridays for a short while just to help be your morning motivation or pick me up! So make sure you're subscribed on your favorite podcasting app to be alerted when each episode goes LIVE!
- Shout out!
- Why teachers are so stressed out during back to school season
- How Back to School Season can Impact Your Nervous System
- The Four Must Have Ways to Make Back to School Stress-Free
- New Bonus Episode and format coming each Friday in August!
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
Watch the FREE "Balance before Burnout: Work/Life Balance Audit" Mini-workshop
- Boundaries Before Burnout PopPD workshop
- Try it before you buy it with a FREE Daily Digital Planner
CONNECT WITH BRITTANY:
- Learn more on TikTok with Brittany @msprincessteach
- The Second Episode in the Summer Self-Care for Burnout Recovery Series: The 5 Must Have Methods for Teachers To End the Stress Cycle this Summer
Episode 8: How to Gain Better Work-Life Balance This School Year
- Episode 6: The Game Changing Method of Healing Burnout with Inner Work with Ce'arra Richards
MORE ABOUT THE RESILIENT TEACHER PODCAST:
The Resilient Teacher Podcast is the show that will give overwhelmed educators the support, tools, and mindset to reduce teacher burnout and keep teaching sustainable. Each week, Brittany Blackwell, M.Ed. & her guests will share inspiration and actionable steps to avoid or recover from the dreaded teacher burnout. You'll be inspired to individualize self-care and learn to prioritize your well-being and mental health, all while making a bigger impact on your classrooms and community.
Some links on this page are affiliate links. This helps to support this podcast at no additional cost to you.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.