How to Develop a Burnout Recovery Plan in Less Than an Hour (Ep. 5)Jul 12, 2022
Have you ever wondered how you to create a burnout recovery plan? How long will it take? How will you find the time? In Episode 3, I gave you some really great information about the stress cycle and how it relates to our summer break as educators. Then we talked about some practical and evidence-based ways to complete the stress cycle in Episode 4. Now we are combining all of the information we've learned about the stress cycle and developing a plan in an hour (or less) to recover this summer and head into the new school year - reignited and rejuvenated.
This is the third episode in the Summer Self-Care to Burnout Recovery series, so if you haven't listened to Episode 3 and Episode 4 yet, you'll want to go back and listen to those first because a lot of the things we talk about in this episode build upon what we learned in those episodes.
Don’t forget about our giveaway! To celebrate the launch of this podcast, I am giving away two prizes to two winners. To enter, simply write a review on Apple Podcasts. Then, screenshot your review and send it to me on Instagram @teachingmindbodyandsoul or via email at [email protected] The prizes are:
An Amazon Gift Card (to use to clear your Amazon Teacher Wishlist or splurge on yourself)
60 minute Resilience Strategy session with me (valued at $197)
The three simple steps to creating a summer burnout recovery plan in less than an hour
- Five recommendations to add to your plan
- One recommendation that can kill two birds with one stone in your recovery process
- The best way to keep yourself accountable in your recovery
- A COMPLETELY FREE suggestion for learning more and receiving better support
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
2022 Summer Self-Care Conference FREE Online Conference for Teachers - GRAB YOUR FREE TICKET HERE!
- Take the Free Teacher Burnout Personality Quiz
- Free Resource for Breathing for Burnout Recovery - GREAT for personal use or use in your classroom
- The First Episode in the Summer Self-Care for Burnout Recovery Series: Why Summer Break is Not Going to Get You Out of Burnout
- The Second Episode in the Summer Self-Care for Burnout Recovery Series: The 5 Must Have Methods for Teachers To End the Stress Cycle this Summer
Stay organized towards your goals and vision & start Digital Planning Today with your free Daily Digital Planner and Journal
The Best Alternative to New Year's Resolutions: Stop Making Resolutions and Do This Instead!
- 5 Quick and Easy Ways for Teachers to Destress in Less than 5 minutes
MORE ABOUT THE RESILIENT TEACHER PODCAST:
The Resilient Teacher Podcast is the show that will give overwhelmed educators the support, tools, and mindset to reduce teacher burnout and keep teaching sustainable. Each week, Brittany Blackwell, M.Ed. & her guests will share inspiration and actionable steps to avoid or recover from the dreaded teacher burnout. You'll be inspired to individualize self-care and learn to prioritize your well-being and mental health, all while making a bigger impact on your classrooms and community.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.