The 5 Must Have Methods for Teachers To End the Stress Cycle this Summer (Ep. 4 - Summer Burnout Recovery Series)Jul 05, 2022
So you've decided to recover from burnout this summer, and now you want to know what exactly to do to end the stress cycle. This is the second episode in the Summer Self-Care to Burnout Recovery series. Episode 4 is the second in the Summer Self-Care for Burnout Recovery Series and we're diving into the five must have, evidence-based and practical ways teachers can complete the stress cycle.
Don’t forget about our giveaway! To celebrate the launch of this podcast, I am giving away two prizes to two winners. To enter, simply write a review on Apple Podcasts. Then, screenshot your review and send it to me on Instagram @teachingmindbodyandsoul or via email at [email protected]. The prizes are:
An Amazon Gift Card (to use to clear your Amazon Teacher Wishlist or splurge on yourself)
60 minute Resilience Strategy session with me (valued at $197)
- Why Stress isn't the Problem
- What We Need to Do to Complete the Cycle and Reduce Burnout
- The Top 5 Evidence-Based and Practical Methods for Completing the Cycle
- The ONE Major Thing that will NOT end the stress cycle
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- Free Resource for Breathing for Burnout Recovery - GREAT for personal use or use in your classroom
- Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle Book by Emily & Amelia Nagoski
- The First Episode in the Summer Self-Care for Burnout Recovery Series: Why Summer Break is Not Going to Get You Out of Burnout
- 5 Quick and Easy Ways for Teachers to Destress in Less than 5 minutes
MORE ABOUT THE RESILIENT TEACHER PODCAST:
The Resilient Teacher Podcast is the show that will give overwhelmed educators the support, tools, and mindset to reduce teacher burnout and keep teaching sustainable. Each week, Brittany Blackwell, M.Ed. & her guests will share inspiration and actionable steps to avoid or recover from the dreaded teacher burnout. You'll be inspired to individualize self-care and learn to prioritize your well-being and mental health, all while making a bigger impact on your classrooms and community.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.