Teacher Pep Talk: For When Your Energy Levels Have Tanked (Ep. 22)Oct 18, 2022
In this episode, I am bringing you a pep talk to get your mind right about your energy levels and motivating you to start doing the inner work needed to bring yourself back into alignment so you can reignite your passion for education.
- Teacher Community Shout Out of the Week
- The Post that Inspired This Episode
- How Energy Levels Impacts Us As Educators AND our Students
- How to Harness Your Energy Levels
- The Keys to Maintaining Energy Needed with Alignment
- Free Resource to Find Better Alignment for Educators
- 3 questions you can ask yourself to start doing the inner work necessary to get back into alignment and raise your energy levels
- Why We Should Begin Doing the Inner Work to Alignment to Combat & Recover from Teacher Burnout
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- The Ultimate Guide to Vision Planning for Educators
- Increase your energy levels, motivation, and mood with wellness products that focus on the gut-brain axis - SAVE $10 with CODE 152817
- Watch the FREE "Balance before Burnout: Work/Life Balance Audit" Mini-workshop
- The Individualized EduCare Program
- The Ultimate Teacher Digital Planner
CONNECT WITH BRITTANY:
- Connect with Brittany on Instagram @teachingmindbodyandsoul
- Learn more on TikTok with Brittany @msprincessteach
- Episode 20: Is Your Addiction to Stress Keeping You Stuck in Teacher Burnout?
- Episode 14: Teacher Pep Talk: For When You’re Doubting Yourself and Letting Limiting Beliefs Keep You Stuck
- Episode 10: TEACHER PEP TALK: For When You're Overwhelmed and Dropping the Ball
- Episode 12: Teacher Pep Talk: For When You Need to Change Your Teacher Mindset
MORE ABOUT THE RESILIENT TEACHER PODCAST:
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW ON ITUNES:
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.