67. Teacher Productivity Pro Tips to Battle Burnout with Special Guest Brianne BeebeAug 15, 2023
Most teachers know that feeling of juggling a zillion tasks, the endless to-dos that seem to multiply faster than rabbits, and that sneaky overwhelm that creeps in right when you need it the least.
Being overwhelmed and burned out can have your productivity taking a swan dive, but that's why in this episode we are chatting with Brianne Beebe who is dropping some nuggets to lead you to your treasure map to the land of organized classrooms, stress-free planning sessions, and thriving teacher life. 🗺️🍀 You know, the one where you effortlessly breeze through your tasks, leaving those to-dos in the dust while you radiate calm and confidence.
Brianne Beebe is a high school math teacher, a teacher burnout survivor, and a Teacher Productivity Mentor. As a mom to two under five, Brianne knows that school work must stay at school. This is why she equips teachers with tools to master their productivity so they can build fulfilling lives inside (and out of) the classroom.
- Dealing with Teacher Burnout: Personal Experiences and Insights
- Strategies for Setting Effective Boundaries as a Teacher
- Maximizing Productivity during Summer Break
- Implementing Time Blocking Techniques for Teachers
- Debunking Common Teacher Productivity Myths
- Creating Systems and Routines for Teacher Success
- Brianne's Go to Secondary Systems
- Differentiating Between Brain Dumps and Effective To-Do Lists
- Connecting with Brianne in Organized Teacher Challenges and Workshops
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- Missed Brianne's session or the other content from the Summer Self-Care Conference? You can still grab your All Access Pass with $500 in bonus content!
- Brianne's Systems Checklist Freebie
- Brianne's TeachersPayTeachers Store
CONNECT WITH HELENA HAINS:
CONNECT WITH BRITTANY:
- Connect with Brittany on Instagram @teachingmindbodyandsoul
- Learn more on TikTok with Brittany @msprincessteach
- Episode 59: Breathing Life into Education: The Power of Breathwork in Reducing Stress & Teacher Burnout with Dr. Katie Raher
- Episode 55: Why Summer Break is the Best Time To Begin Teacher Burnout Recovery: The 3 Essential Steps to Using Summer to Break the Burnout Cycle
- Episode 60: Unlocking Classroom Success: 4 Types of Systems You Need to Stress Less & Sustain Your Career [Summer Self-Care Series] with Special Guest Samantha Holcomb
- Episode 61: Tapping into Joyful Living Inside & Outside of the Classroom: Strategies for Teacher Happiness with Special Guest Maddy Fry
- Episode 62: Digital Organization: Your Secret Weapon for Stress-Free Teaching with Special Guest Lisa McHargue
- Episode 63: How to Beat Behavior Burnout: Expert Strategies for Managing Student Behavior with Special Guest Rachel Nye [Summer Self-Care Series]
MORE ABOUT THE RESILIENT TEACHER PODCAST:
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW ON ITUNES:
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I encourage you to do that NOW so you never miss another episode! New episodes are added every Tuesday, and if you're not subscribed there's a good chance you might miss out on notifications that a new episode has gone live. Click here to subscribe on iTunes!
And if you are feeling extra amazing, I would be super grateful if you would leave a review on iTunes, too! Those reviews help other educators who are burned out and needing support find the podcast, and I love shouting you out on the Community Reviewer of the Week Segment! Just click here to review, select "Ratings & Reviews" and "Write a Review" and share what you are loving about the podcast!
Some links on this page are affiliate links. This helps to support this podcast at no additional cost to you.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.