I've got a lot to show you.
I'm Brittany, the founder of Teaching Mind Body and Soul and the Individualized EduCare Program, a fool-proof roadmap and community for teachers who are ready to ditch overwhelm and make teaching a more sustainable career. I encourage teachers to prioritize self-care and mental health so they can impact more classrooms and reduce teacher burnout.
I was once a single mom of two, teaching my special education class with no support, a neverending list of to-dos, and leaving work at the end of the day with nothing left to give to my family. I felt exhausted and defeated. I thought I wasn't cut out for teaching until I developed a plan that reignited my passion and resilience. That's why I knew I had to share it with the teaching world!
Oh, and since I'm a teacher, mom of five, and a business owner, I know a thing or two about keeping it balanced and simple while getting it done.
Because I've been to the ends of burnout and back, I'll help you learn and implement evidence-based, sustainable strategies that are individualized and feel more authentic to you, so that you don't have to do years of research like I did.
You could keep attempting self-care menus from professional developments thinking maybe this time it'll work.
..or following all the popular teacher Instagrammers to try to get excited about teaching again but end up comparing yourself to their highlights.
...You could keep trying to DIY your way through it...
OR you could hop into this totally FREE class and start turning your burnout into balance TODAY.
The keys to building teacher resilience comes down to TWO things:
- Creating habits and systems that are authentic to you in and out of the classroom
- Quality Support and Accountability
Teaching students Social Emotional Learning while you're burned out and on the edge will no longer be an issue.
You're going to have the support and balanced strategy for attending to your own Social Emotional Learning and Development so that you can make a bigger impact with less stress.
Teachers are in dire need of support (like yesterday..). Seriously, 1 in 3 educators is considering leaving the profession according to surveys completed in 2021. Current professional development for self-care and teacher resilience is not actionable, blames teachers for their burnout, and has been demonstrated as overall ineffective.
But my guess is that teachers would rather be doing what they love and is authentic to them.
Can I get a HECK YES for:
- More individualized support
- More time with family, friends, whoever
- More energy to do the things you enjoy the most
- Step-by-step processes for making teaching bareable
- Simple, streamlined resilience routines that doesn't feel like just another thing to do on your neverending list of things to do.
My guess is that you would rather spend an hour getting to the nitty-gritty so you can go from burned out to balanced and thrive in your career versus reinventing the wheel and simply surviving the chaos that is our education system today.
Because that's not why we are here and not what we were meant to do.
We're here to help students in our classrooms learn and grow.
We're here to make an impact on our communities.
We want to feel supported, appreciated, and acknowledged for our efforts.
We want to give ourselves the gift of freedom and balance that we deserve.
Once in a while we see a teacher that seems to have it all together. And we wonder where we went wrong. And we wonder if we were even meant to be a teacher.
Do you know what "those teachers" have to keep it all together?
- They have SYSTEMS to plan out and effectively use their time.
- They have the support they need to be successful in their classrooms and learning environments.
- They've prioritized their personal and professional growth
- They created a slow-down plan for when things go off the rails.
- They take small steps every day and massive action towards their goals, investing in themselves, staying focused, and making values-based decisions.
- They understand the importance of boundaries, mindset, and self-care so that when they notice the clear indicators of reaching burnout then they have a plan for what to do next.
Who do you need to be in order to make this shift?
- Well for starters, you need to be the type of educator who watches and absorbs the information in this amazing webinar! (CHECK!)
- And you need to be the type of person who is ready to get the support and tools needed to reignite your passion for teaching. (DOUBLE CHECK)
How about a bribe?
Just for showing up to class, you'll get an AMAZING freebie (that I don't usually give away for free, ya know?)
You're getting my From Burnout to Balance Guide (complete with guided prompts and steps to follow along with this class)...FREEEEE!
You'll walk away with:
- From Burnout to Balance Guide with Actionable things you can do to go from Burned Out to Balanced
- One hour PD certificate to provide your district for Professional Development Credit
- An entry to an Amazon Gift-Card Giveaway
...just for coming to a FREE class packed with value. I know. I know. I just can't help myself. I want to help you!