Are you tired of lugging around a bulky book or not having all of the things in one planner for you to get your life together? This Digital Teacher Planner is the solution to keeping everything you need in one place with just the click of a button!
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. For use with a third party annotation application, such as GoodNotes5 or other annotation application. This interactive digital teacher planner will make planning fun and easy for you. Made by a teacher for teachers, I tried to be as comprehensive as possible for all teacher's needs.
The monthly tabs and navigations tabs make it easy to use and keep you super organized. In this planner you will find many hyperlinked tabs and links to easily navigate, more than 25 different sections which includes 20 + inserts and many different templates! You can easily add or remove pages! Possibilities are endless with this digital planner!
✨Videos You May Enjoy:
It is designed with "Leopard" teacher aesthetic and it includes many features.
• Undated Monthly Pages
• Undated Weekly Pages
• Year at a Glance
• Index Page (with custom sections)
• Clickable Tabs
• January Start
• Long Range Planning
• Lesson Planning Templats (4 different styles including co-teaching and multi-prep)
• Student Contacts & Information
• Small Group Planning, Documentation, & Grouping
• Professional Development Note Section
• Meeting Notes Section
• Upcoming Meetings
• Month at a Glance with Goal Setting & Reflection Prompts
• Gradebook / Attendance / Roster Templates
• Extra Blank Pages (5+ Different layouts)
• Accommodation Tracker
• Individualized Education Plan section (for the use of ANY teacher)
-Which includes: IEP Snapshot, IEP Goal Progress Monitoring, IEP Goal Progress Monitoring by Quarter, IEP Conference Form, Case Load Snapshot, Re-Evaluation Year Snapshot, Annual Review Year at a glance snapshot, and Co-Teaching Resources
• Behavior Monitoring Section with Behavior Monitoring Quick Guide, Frequency Data Tracker, Latency Data Tracker, Opportunity Data Tracker, 5 Minute Interval Data Tracker, & Duration Data Tracker
• Week at a Glance Templates with Habit Tracker and Goal Setting Prompts
• Day at a Glance Templates with To Do List, Water Intake tracker, Meal tracker, Gratitude & Self Care Prompts, To Grade, To Plan, & Hour-By-Hour table for visually planning out the day
• Lesson Planners (5+ Different Layouts)
• Notes (5+ Different Layouts)
• All of these templates or pages can be duplicated as many as you want!
◆ This digital planner is intended for use with GoodNotes. Please install GoodNotes prior to purchasing. (GoodNotes can be purchased once and used across all devices.)
◆ Since this product is a PDF, it can be accessed using any program that opens and edits PDFs (such as Adobe or Notability) however, I can only recommend GoodNotes from personal use. Your PDF experience may differ on your devices depending on factors such as memory/software version.
◆ This is a large PDF, so some pages may take up to 7 seconds to load. Swiping between pages should be seamless - big jumps in the planner may take a few seconds to load. If you experience longer "lags" please check and make sure that you have the latest version of GoodNotes, clearing your GoodNotes trash, and making sure your iPad does not have a lot of apps running the background. In most cases, you will be planning on a specific page or with multiple windows, so while jumping around the planner pages isn't common, it should not affect daily use of your planner!
• • No Physical Item Will be Shipped!• •
BY PURCHASING THIS RESOURCE, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT THE CONTENTS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MS.PRINCESSTEACH (MS. BRITTANY PRINCE, M.ED) AND LICENSED TO YOU ONLY FOR CLASSROOM ⁄ PERSONAL USE AS A SINGLE USER. I RETAIN THE COPYRIGHT, AND RESERVE ALL RIGHTS TO THIS PRODUCT.
✨Other Digital Planners You May Like:
✨Blog Posts You May Enjoy: